- Causes streptoderma
- symptoms of streptococcal
- streptoderma treatment in children
streptoderma (pyoderma strep) is an infectious-allergic disease that occurs when contact with the thick skin of streptococcus and the microorganism waste products.
main manifestation of the disease, regardless of the age of the patient, it is the formation of pus on the skin surface elements having a characteristic rounded shape and the peeling surface.Depending on the size of the pathological focus, their number and distribution areas distinguish various clinical forms of the disease.
pathogens, microorganisms of the family of streptococci, are the typical representatives of conditionally pathogenic microbial flora of the body - at a sufficiently intense local immunity, the integrity of the skin and mucosa, the normal functioning of the immune system in general, active development and spread of this organism is limitedand disease does not develop.
emergence of streptococcal al
direct proof of this assertion experts believe that streptoderma develops most often in children - the vast majority of cases there is an epidemic outbreak in organized children's group (nurseries and orchards, junior high schools, the children's section of interest, however, the child.suffering from streptococcal, becomes a source of infection and can infect any of his relatives closely with him in contact
Contributing factors, the presence of which increases the likelihood of developing the disease are:.
- dismissive attitude to the rules of personal hygiene;
- acute and chronic fatigue;
- stressful situations;
- any condition that may cause low immunity;
- lack of vitamins in the diet of the patient and his body
- skin trauma (even minor).
The body of the child organism can get into contact and domestic way - the infection is transmitted through the dishes, clothes, in everyday contacts, through toys, as well as through the dust, which contain streptococci.In the hot season the infection can be transmitted by insects that are on their legs carry pathogens.In the cold season is very often marked by a seasonal increase in the incidence of streptococcal coinciding in time with the rising incidence of scarlet fever and sore throat - this situation is explained by the fact that the cause of all diseases is becoming one and the same microorganism.to the content ↑
symptoms of streptococcal
main manifestations of the disease are:
- appearance on the surface of the skin of small vials filled with transparent liquid but quickly mutneyuschey - often localized rash on the face, back, legs, lower torso;
- pruritus (often intolerable burning sensation);
- pigmentation of the skin on the site of the "old" disease foci;
- malaise - a violation of well-being, lethargy, weakness, lack of appetite.
When ingested streptococcus typical clinical picture of streptococcal impetigo in children develops only 7 days after infection - in this disease, as with any streptococcal infection, there is an incubation period, and only after its completion on the skin appear conflict.These specific skin rash - flat form bubbles surrounded whisk congested skin are the hallmark of streptococcal.
streptoderma can easily be confused with urticaria, atopic dermatitis, pityriasis versicolor, pyoderma and eczema, so doctors questioned in great detail patients.
However, depending on the lesions location, there are several clinical forms of the disease:
- strep impetigo - manifested by single scattered rash (fliktenami), which are located on the face,trunk, extremities, tend to merge.Lesions not droop deeper basal skin layer, after opening phlyctenas on the skin surface formed a thin crust of gray, leaving after the falling away of spots bluish-pink color;
- bullous impetigo - manifested fliktenami large size, after which the opening in the skin open surface erosion prone to an increase in the surface of the lesion.Such elements are often formed on the hands, feet and legs;
- strep Zayed (angular stomatitis, slit impetigo) - manifested fliktenami, which is located at the corners of his mouth.The primary element of the rash is very quickly transformed into a linear crack, covered with yellow crusts honey-colored falling away without a trace, but prone to recurrence.In addition, the slit impetigo can appear at the wings of the nose or near the outer edge of the eye slit.The disease can be accompanied by severe itching and salivation, which provoke the spread of infection on the skin of the face, refusal of food due to the inability to open his mouth;
- lichen simplex in children occurs most often - on the face scaly lesions appear pink or white, with round or oval in shape and well-defined borders.Elements of the rash may be reduced under the influence of sunlight, but previously affected skin can not normally sunbathing;
- turniol (streptoderma nail ridges) often occurs in children who are used to bite his nails.In this case, around the nail plate occur conflicts that are opened to form a horseshoe erosion;
- streptococcal intertrigo - there is a defeat of skin folds, which formed small phlyctenas inclined to merge.After opening the skin moist surfaces are formed bright pink.
streptoderma treatment in children
Regardless of the localization of foci of lesions on the skin and their amounts, the detection of streptococcal necessarily prescription of treatment of this disease.
- Firstly, streptoderma is highly contagious and the emergence of suicidality in epidemic outbreaks.
- Secondly, the weakening of the body's immune streptococcus can become a cause of serious damage to the joints, the cardiovascular system and kidneys - described cases of heart disease, glomerulonephritis and rheumatic fever that emerged after streptococcal.
If the disease is manifested by single centers, and is not accompanied by signs of toxicity, treatment may be limited to local therapy.
With the development of common forms or complicated course of the disease in conjunction with local treatment using restorative drugs, vitamins, UFO blood and lesions.
During treatment is strictly prohibited to use water to perform hygiene procedures (shower, bathtub) - the need to limit wiping healthy skin decoction of herbs with antiseptic with obligatory drying out.It is necessary to pay attention to the child's relatives in need of wearing natural fabrics - in this case, provides the necessary ventilation of the skin and supports normal thermoregulation.
The source of infection is required to quarantine purpose - children uncouple not less than 10 days (for a period of a maximum duration of the incubation period).The treatment process is required to use a medical diet, consisting of easily digestible and nutritious food, which is required to limit sweets, fatty and spicy foods.
Local skin treatment involves conflict autopsy (pierce their sharp injection needle), and then their surface is treated with a solution of aniline dyes (brilliant green, methylene blue), and then applied to the surface of the hearth disinfectants mahi and dry aseptic bandage.To remove crusts need to be lubricated salicylic Vaseline - a few hours later they can be safely removed.
Outbreaks streptoderma Facial lubricated lapis (silver nitrate 1-2%) .When massive skin lesion, protracted course of the disease doctor watching a patient may appoint a systemic antibiotic therapy.