- How does a cholesterol threat
- Products helpers
- Drinking regime
- correct menu
Anyone who has ever thought about how to save health for many years, knowsthat the main cause of mortality in the world is coronary artery disease.And the appearance of this disease is directly related to cholesterol, which all have heard, too.
answer to the question "Why reduce cholesterol levels?" Is obvious.This should be done in order to prolong their life and improve its quality.Work on medicines no one wants - it is also an indisputable fact.Therefore, the main goal for people leading a healthy lifestyle - prevention and the prevention of disease.
How does a cholesterol threat
Increased blood cholesterol occurs in the event of a breach of the liver. Such a pathological condition provokes a blockage of the bile ducts - blocking them with stones.Normally, incoming dietary cholesterol should be in contact with the liver turn into bile acids, and then through the gall bladder to get into t
treated liver cholesterol is converted into lipoproteins - transporters of fat better."Good" cholesterol - high density lipoprotein is, with a large number of proteins and a small amount of fat."Bad" cholesterol - low-density lipoproteins, which differ little protein and a high content of fat.
When blockage of the bile ducts and stasis of cholesterol in the blood vessels are formed atherosclerotic plaques of the "bad" cholesterol, which gradually grow, closing the vessel lumen and causing a reduction in blood supply to various organs (ischemia).Loose plaque can break off and clog the blood vessels, which leads to the complete or partial necrosis body, nourish the blood (heart attack).
should be noted that even without cholesterol the human body can not exist. Two-thirds of the cholesterol producing cells of the body (80% produced by the liver), and only one-third comes from food.It is part of the nervous tissue, promotes the synthesis of vitamin D, the development of sex hormones and fatty acids, essential for the digestion of fats.
The most common violation of cholesterol synthesis occurs when a genetic predisposition (congenital metabolic disease).In diseases of the kidneys and the liver, diabetes.Also, the formation of cholesterol plaques in blood vessels contributes to smoking, excessive alcohol use, abuse of fatty foods - pork meat, animal fats, cheese.An important gender, age and physical activity.When physical activity liver cholesterol accelerates the splitting process.to the content ↑
increased cholesterol in the blood - not a "death sentence"!If it is not caused by genetically determined metabolic disorders (that requires regular admission lipostatikov), then with the full and proper nutrition may complete recovery.
nutrition principles imply the consumption of sufficient amounts of protein, fresh and raw plant foods, drink plenty of water.
Note. prevention of atherosclerosis men need to do after thirty and forty years after women.The first symptoms of the changes in the vessels are a manifestation of vascular dystonia.Frequent jumps in blood pressure, rapid heart rate with little physical activity, fatigue - the signs of disruption of the brain and coronary arteries, atherosclerotic plaques contamination.
brief list of useful products
- Vegetable oil contributes to the development lecithin - emulsifier, forcing blood cholesterol split and disposed of in the tissues of the body.Daily dose - two tablespoons of unrefined vegetable oil.It can be used in salads and dressings for soups.It is important to not only add oil to the daily diet, and replace them unhealthy fats (eg margarine).Any vegetable oils - sunflower, olive, soybean, corn - lower blood cholesterol levels, but still they should not be abused because of the high caloric content.
- Lean meat - the foundation of any healthy diet.This may be a chicken breast, skinless turkey, rabbit, lean beef or veal.The minimum amount of cholesterol contains turkey meat.It was his most often recommended by doctors to patients.This meat can not fry.Preferably decoction, steaming or baking in foil.Eating meat diet provides the body the necessary amount of protein.Before cooking the meat cut off from the skin and lots of fat, if any.
- To combat the "bad" cholesterol and is suitable sea fish oil-rich.The entire contents of the therapeutic effect is provided in such fatty acids omega-3 fish.In addition to the destruction of the atherosclerotic plaques that acid strengthens blood vessels and enriches body with vitamins of group B. The daily dose - one or two hundred grams, such as salmon.You can use other varieties of fish - herring, salmon, mackerel, trout.
- oyster mushrooms contain lovastin, reduces "bad" cholesterol in the liver.These fungi need only ten grams per day to keep under control all the cholesterol synthesis.Oyster mushrooms are boiled or stewed, added to soups.
- Cabbage , which contains a lot of fiber, prevents the absorption of cholesterol from food.To normalize the cholesterol required three or four hundred grams of fresh cabbage in the day.Good cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower.It is better to do it from a salad, seasoned with vegetable oil, or stew with herbs and pepper.
- Buckwheat extremely useful for the organism.Rich content in buckwheat lecithin contributes to the destruction of atherosclerotic plaques.In addition, buckwheat - the source of many vitamins and minerals.Eat it should be at least three times a week.Serving Size - three hundred grams.
- main value barley determined by the presence in it of beta-glucans, which reduce cholesterol absorption from food.A high potassium content has a positive effect on vascular and cardiac muscle condition.It is used both in barley sprouts form or in the form of porridge from barley grains.For the germination of seeds soaked in cold boiled water two or three days.Then placed between two layers of wet gauze in a glass container and removed in a cool, dark place.The top layer of gauze moistened daily and grains aired for half an hour.Proklёvyvayutsya sprouts around the third day.Washed seeds can be eaten (the germs of no more than 3 millimeters!).They are stored in a refrigerator for a day.Germinated barley is contraindicated in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.The average serving - one or two teaspoons for breakfast.You can add to salads or eat honey.
- Apples must be present in the daily menu.They are rich in tannins and pectin, normalizing cholesterol and blood sugar.Enough to eat two or three fresh apple with the peel on the day.Baked acidic apples does not lose its beneficial properties and does not irritate mouth and esophagus.
- Raspberry - another product in demand in the fight against excess cholesterol.Pectin, which is part of a raspberry, promotes the dissolution of atherosclerotic plaques.Approximately two hundred grams per day raspberry allow to strengthen the vascular wall and normalize blood cholesterol.Raspberries can be eaten not only in raw form, but also to add it in herbal teas.
Note .Due cellulose any fruit, dried fruit and berries still bind cholesterol in the gastrointestinal tract.A pectin, entering into their structure, accelerate the cleansing blood of cholesterol (atherosclerotic) plaques.
- Garlic not only stimulates the immune system and increases the body's resistance to viruses, but also strengthens the walls of blood vessels, normalizes blood pressure.A special substance allicin breaks down cholesterol deposits in blood vessels and prevents the formation of new plaques.To achieve this, the healing effect is necessary to use two cloves of garlic every day.Garlic is added to salads, or swallow the tablet as a small cloves, not raskusyvaya - cloves in the stomach to digest, highlighting necessary for the treatment of allicin.
- Eating two small carrots a day is also possible to reduce cholesterol and replenish the body with vitamins.Lowers blood cholesterol levels and other properties are traditional at our table root crops - beets, turnips.
- crude bow prevents the formation of cholesterol plaques.At the same time it strengthens the immune system, it helps fight bacteria and viruses, normalizes blood pressure.Eat every day should not be less than half of the bulbs.Also suitable for the treatment and prevention pressed onion juice.Drink it in the morning and evening for one tablespoon for two weeks.
- Dill is an antioxidant agent with antibacterial, soothing properties.It promotes proper digestion.And its value as a product that lowers blood cholesterol levels, proven by scientists.In experimental animals with dill used within two weeks of cholesterol indices were down on average by 20%.It is important to prepare a salad with dill as much as possible.Add to it with fresh soup, a baked vegetables and meat.Similar properties also have other herbs and spices: basil, parsley, oregano, laurel.
- Legumes no less useful.Use beans, peas or lentils two weeks reduces cholesterol by 20%.Eat need about three hundred or four hundred milliliters of cooked beans a day.
- apparent harmful habit of clicking seeds, according to scientists, is useful for lowering cholesterol. sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin, and almonds, pistachios, peanuts, walnuts with daily use of lower levels of "bad" cholesterol and contribute to the development of "good".Eat them should be not less than sixty grams.
- Two glasses of tomato juice a day reduce blood cholesterol levels by 10%.Fresh tomatoes - the source of many bioactive substances, making these vegetables a real dietary product.Substance lycopene-karatenoid, which gives juicy red tomatoes, copes with the growth of atherosclerotic plaques.
- Potatoes thanks starch contained in it acts on the liver and improves the condition of blood vessels.A fiber inhibits cholesterol absorption from the gastrointestinal tract.The curative effect of the new crop potatoes.It should be eaten at least four times a week.The average serving - three hundred grams.
Note.Any desirable vegetables cook without animal fats, cheese and fatty sauces.
In the fight against cholesterol have proven themselves bee products (IPA-products).
- Propolis - a substance with a complex chemical composition.Produced by bees for the treatment of hives.It is a source of biologically active substances with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, sosudoukreplyayuschee properties.To combat the appearance of atherosclerotic plaques is adopted it in the form of 20% -protsentnoy tincture (ten to thirty drops in a glass of water or tea three times daily before meals for fifteen days).
- Ambrosia , or bee pollen is collected by bees from plants flower, and then mixed with a secret mandibular gland of the bee.This "bee bread" are fed bee larvae in the hive.It is a unique substance in their composition.It contains many amino acids, vitamins and minerals.Actively used in medicine for the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases.Accepted ten grams of pollen for half an hour before meals three times a day.The course of twenty days.It can be repeated after three months.
Important!Admission API products are contraindicated in case of allergy to honey and other apiarian products.to the content ↑
process of struggle against the "bad" cholesterol must be comprehensive.Proper nutrition - half the battle.Folk wisdom says not in vain - "Movement - that's life."It should be avoided at all costs inactive, sedentary lifestyle.Exercise will result in all systems of the body tone and help reduce weight, get rid of plaques in blood vessels, enhance the overall resistance to viral and bacterial infections.
And exercise is meant not only sports, but also the activity of the whole - dance classes, cleaning the house, working in the garden.Any movement contributes to the training of the heart muscle, and accelerate the splitting of cholesterol by the liver.
When targeted sports to avoid fatigue.The loads are increased gradually, and the duration of the first classes should not exceed ten minutes.To reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood jogging suit (including on the treadmill), walking.Excellent proven swimming, cycling, fitness classes (including yoga exercises).to the content ↑
Do not forget that the body is mainly composed of water, constantly "asking to drink."For proper metabolism need to use two or two and a half liters of spring water per day.Part of it can be replaced with fruit juices, green tea and mineral water without gas.
- cup of green tea per day reduces blood cholesterol by 15%.Flavonoids, contained in tea, help to strengthen the walls of blood vessels and capillaries.
- Natural fruit juices , as well as fruit, have a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system.They have a rich vitamin and mineral content and are powerful antioxidants.In the absence of allergies and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcers, gastritis) is useful to drink a glass of juice a day.This could be cranberry, apple or citrus juice.
- Vegetable juices require accuracy in use.Carrot and beet juice are poorly tolerated in liver diseases.To begin receiving their need with one spoon a day and at the same time monitor the state of health.The main advantage of vegetable juices contained in the tissue, actively prevents cholesterol absorption from the gastrointestinal tract.
When catering accounted for following rules:
- Do not eat more than two a week, and more than one egg yolk per day.
- fish and meat are the best there is in the form of boiled, baked or steamed.
- Dairy preferable to choose a low-fat diet.
- necessary to limit or exclude from the diet of saturated fats refractory - mutton, beef tallow, lard, butter, cream, hard cheeses.
- Meals should be regular, every four or five hours.
- Reduce the daily consumption of bread.Rye to one hundred and fifty grams of wheat to one hundred grams.Excluded pastries and confectionery.
- Reduced sugar intake to forty grams per day.
Breakfast : oatmeal, vegetable salad with vegetable oil, coffee or tea.
Lunch : vegetable soup, boiled meat (200 grams) with vegetables, fruit compote.
Dinner : fish (boiled or grilled) with mashed potatoes and tea.
An hour before bedtime can drink a glass of kefir.
main rule of a healthy lifestyle should be attentive to one's own body.Poor health, fatigue, dizziness, rapid heartbeat - a reason to see a doctor.Checking blood cholesterol levels is best done on a regular basis (once a year).