- Blood pressure (BP): norm and pathology
- Causes of high blood pressure
- Symptoms of high blood pressure
- Treatment and
prevention of a serious threat to the health of modern man is a high probability of hypertension disease - disease,characterized by high blood pressure.Hypertension is quite common throughout the world.Previously, hypertension was considered a disease of middle-aged and older, by now it is not insured by any young people or teenagers.
Blood pressure (BP): norm and pathology
healthy person usually has a pressure of 120/80 mm Hg .. There are very rare exceptions, when the norm of individuals considered to be pressure 100/70 or 140/100.In most cases, these indicators show the existing pathology. are three degrees of hypertension:
- mild form - 140/90 - 159/99 mm Hg- Hypertension I-th degree;
- mild form - 160/100 - 179/109 mm Hg- Hypertension II-nd degree;
- severe - 180/110 mm Hg or higher- Hypertension III-rd degree.
Causes of high blood pressure
of hypertension contributes to the progressive narrowing of the small blood vessels.Due to the fact that the gaps are narrowed, the flow of blood from the heart throughout the body difficult.In order to push blood through the bloodstream, the heart muscle has to work harder.The blood more than usual pressure on the walls of blood vessels, which leads to increased pressure.vasoconstriction and increase in blood pressure are due to the following reasons:
- lack of adequate physical activity, sedentary lifestyle;
- sclerosis of the arteries and increased sclerotic plaques on the walls of blood vessels;
- consumption of excess amounts of salt in the diet;
- alcohol abuse and active smoking;
- permanent psycho-emotional stress, stress;
- endocrine system diseases, disorders of metabolic processes in the body;
- high content of sodium in the body, or potassium;
- some kidney disease;
- inherited predisposition;
- taking certain contraceptives.
Symptoms of high blood pressure
Hypertension is dangerous because it often starts developing without any symptoms were.The man who completely "normal" feels, can suddenly move a heart attack or stroke.This usually happens with people who did not control their blood pressure.They disease can progress for several years until there is a serious failure in the body.And only once on a hospital bed, they learn about their diagnosis.
But this does not always happen.Quite often, the disease makes itself felt by symptoms such as shortness of breath, a sharp increase in heart rate, dizziness, headache in parietal and occipital, nausea, pain in the heart, "flies" in front of the eyes, visual disturbances, fainting.It is unacceptable to ignore these symptoms.Modern treatment the doctor will help to avoid unpleasant consequences such as serious damage to the kidneys, heart (myocardial infarction) and brain (stroke).
Treatment and prevention
Hypertension is one of those diseases, which in the absence of proper treatment is constantly progressing.With each passing year it becomes more and more dangerous to health.In order not to aggravate the situation, high blood pressure should start to treat at the first sign of deviation from the norm.Hypertension is a very serious disease, to experiment with the treatment of folk remedies.Therefore, if you suspect this disease, you should consult a doctor immediately.
Typically, an expert offers to pass several tests: analysis of blood biochemistry, general blood and urine;a blood test for thyroid hormones.When hypertension is suspected the doctor will suggest an ophthalmologist examine the fundus and make an electrocardiogram.The resulting figures would be enough to diagnose correctly.
As a result of the survey the doctor will prescribe a treatment that has always chosen strictly individually, but usually includes medications that normalize blood pressure, diuretics and vasodilators.Occasionally, patients receiving prescribed sedatives.Almost always, doctors strongly recommend that patients follow a certain diet.First of all, we are talking about reducing the consumption of salt and water, and the total elimination of alcohol.
often in the treatment of patients with hypertension use hirudotherapy - medicinal leeches.Allocated leeches secret positively affects the blood, diluting it, purifying and enhancing blood flow.
When a doctor prescribed treatment and proposed a diet, you can optionally use recipes of traditional medicine .She recommends to reduce the pressure to consume moderate amounts of honey, lemons and oranges, the infusion of rose hips.Hypertension patient person is very important to stay in a calm frame of mind.In this, as well as possible, to help infusions and decoctions of chamomile, lemon balm, valerian and hawthorn.The inflorescences of chamomile, lemon balm leaves, roots of valerian and hawthorn berries can be brewed in the collection, and each plant individually.They all have a great calming effect.
learn how to measure your blood pressure in adolescents and adults, read the article http: // lechimsya-prosto.ru / arterialnoe-davlenie-u-podrostkov-i-vzroslyx.
Like any disease, hypertension is easier to prevent than to cure. And it can be done by performing quite simple recommendations:
- support vessels in good shape to help regular exercise, long walks in the fresh air, skating, skiing, cycling, etc .;
- observe the regime of work and rest - the body should be given the opportunity to fully recover from the physical and mental stress;
- regularly monitor the body weight - this will help avoid obesity, hypertension as one of the risk factors;
- quit smoking, as a side effect of the use of nicotine is a narrowing of blood vessels;
- continuously monitor the health status and keep on controlling blood pressure and blood sugar;
- at least 1 time per year to do an electrocardiogram.
It is important to always maintain a positive attitude, try to avoid negative emotions - anger, excitement, anxiety, fear, hatred.This can be achieved by surrounding yourself with people you love and who value your serenity and well-being.