- Select eardrops with otitis
- Ear drops for the treatment of otitis media in children
- Antibiotics for otitis
Otitis is an ENT - disease is an inflammatory process, which may be localized in different parts of the ear.The disease is quite common in adults and children.
Select eardrops with otitis
All ear drops, which are used in the treatment of otitis media can be divided into three groups:
- droplets having a combined composition containing glucocorticoids ( Sofradeks, garazon, anauran, Dexon, Polydex );
- monotherapy containing NSAIDs ( otipaks, otinum );
- Antibacterials ( Normaks, Otofa, fugentin, tsipromed ).
Drops Anauran (281 rubles) prescribed for otitis media, acute and chronic otitis externa, they are used by instillation with a pipette into the ear canal.These drops used for treating adults (5 drops twice a day) and children (3 drops three times a day).drug for pregnant women and children is prescribed only in extreme cases.Side effect drops Anauran: peeling skin ear canal, the appearance of a burning sensation and itching.Detection of systemic side effects are unlikely due to the use of small doses of the drug.
Ear drops Sofradeks (205 rubles) used for instillation in the eyes and ears, they have a pronounced anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-allergic effect, often used in otitis of the middle ear (three drops four times a day).Excess doses of medication prescribed by your doctor is not allowed.The use of this drug can sometimes cause side effects such as allergic reactions of local origin (the appearance of itching, burning, pain in the ear canal).Contraindicated for women during pregnancy and lactation, babies, people suffering from liver and kidney failure.
Otipaks (177 rubles) , have excellent analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.Can be used as an adult (pregnant is not an exception) and children (even grudnichkovogo age).Of the minuses can be identified lack of local antimicrobial component and an allergic reaction to lidocaine, which is part of the drops.It is generally recommended for the treatment of otitis media in the early stages.
Drops otinum (156 rubles) prescribed to patients who have inflammation in the middle ear, they instilled three times a day for three drops.In applying the drug allergic reactions are extremely rare.Drops otinum not prescribed to patients who have defects of the tympanic membrane, as their constituent compounds of salicylic acid during penetration at its damaged surface cause hearing loss.
Normaks (norfloxacin) (101 rubles) - ear drops, which have a broad antibacterial spectrum of action, they are administered in the treatment of otitis externa, and chronic suppurative otitis media.Among the side effects of the drug can be identified minor skin rash, the appearance of itching and burning in the area of use, angioedema.With the development of an allergic reaction immediately it ceases the use of the drug and need to see a specialist.
Otofa (190 rubles). very effective antibiotic for acute and chronic diseases of the middle ear.It has a broad spectrum of activity and the ability to apply the perforation of the eardrum.There has analgesic properties and is prohibited for pregnant and nursing women.
Kandibiotik (245 rubles) .The drug is well established in the treatment of medium and otitis externa.It consists of several antibiotics: chloramphenicol, beclomethasone dipropionate, clotrimazole, lidocaine hydrochloride - that is all that is needed for the effective treatment of otitis media.An important feature of the drug - the antifungal component (clotrimazole).The disadvantage is the possible allergic reactions.Prohibited to pregnant and lactating women, children under 6 years.
So what are the best drops to choose? ENT doctors recommend from a wide range Normaks drugs Otofa, otipaks and kandibiotik.But it is better to get your doctor to prescribe itself.to the content ↑
Ear drops for the treatment of otitis media in children
Chose the drops?Recommended Internet pharmacy "Pharmacy IFC", where you can make a reservation.Registration is not mandatory, but with it a system of discounts and savings.Goods will be delivered to any point of Russia.to the content ↑
Antibiotics for otitis
To achieve maximum therapeutic effect, experts recommend combining the use of drops to the reception of antibacterial drugs.Antibiotics, like ear drops should be administered by a specialist after diagnosis.Admission is strictly by drugs due to localized inflammation.For example, in the treatment of acute otitis media is most often used the following drugs:
- Amoxicillin - an antibiotic that has a pronounced bactericidal and antibacterial action.Side effects of this drug include various allergic reactions, joining superinfection.Amoxicillin administered in capsules after meals three times a day.Duration of treatment should be at least a week.
- Ampicillin trihydrate enters the group of semisynthetic penicillins, apply it in the form of powder, tablets or capsules.This drug is contraindicated in people with liver failure, pregnant women, lactating women.Main side effects: allergies, goiter, diarrhea, headaches, and in rare cases - anaphylactic shock.
In chronic otitis media, the following medicines:
- Ciprofloxacin - an antibiotic fluoroquinolone with a broad antibacterial spectrum of action, are widely used in medical practice in most European countries.This antibiotic is contraindicated in pregnant women and minors.In the case of the appointment of ciprofloxacin woman during lactation, breast-feeding should be suspended for the period of treatment.The most common side effects are diarrhea, nausea, flatulence, dizziness, fatigue, insomnia, rash, tachycardia, candidiasis (See "Candidiasis in men", "Candidiasis in women.").
- antibiotic, netilmicin - representative of the aminoglycoside group, is applied topically, by injection ear 2 times a day.Duration of reception determined by the severity of the inflammatory process and does not exceed two weeks.In rare cases, possible side effects in the form of allergic reactions type.This drug is contraindicated in the elderly, during pregnancy and lactation.
When the use of antibiotics is important to remember that any of these agents can cause goiter, so it is advisable to combine their treatment with taking probiotics.