- Aerovit instructions for use
- Product form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Side effects
- terms and conditions of storage
- Aerovit price
Aerovit The drug belongs to the group of pharmacological agents multivitamin.It contains in its composition a variety of vitamins, which are necessary for the normal functional activity of all organs and body systems.The use of this drug shown in insufficient intake of vitamins (vitamin deficiencies) with different physical or infectious disease processes, in which the vitamins are essential for the adaptive stimulation and protection of the organism.
release form and composition
Aerovit The drug is manufactured in dosage form coated tablets.Active ingredients include various vitamins from a physiological concentration in 1 tablet, these include:
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 100 mg.
- Alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin A) - 20 mg.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin
PP) - 15 mg.
- thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) - 2 mg.
- mononucleotide Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 2 mg.
- calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) - 10 mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) - 10 mg.
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) - 200 mcg.
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) - 25 micrograms.
- Retinol acetate (vitamin A) - 6600 IU (IU - international units).
- Rutoside - 50 mg.
Packing pills carried in a plastic bottle of 30 pieces.With an average dosage and mode of administration of 1 tablet per day, a plastic bottle is enough for 1 month of application.
therapeutic effect of Aerovit tablets provided by the biological effects of vitamins, which are included in their composition:
- Retinol (Vitamin A) - is a compound with potent antioxidant properties, capable of neutralizing the radicals (molecules that containunpaired electron and have high reactivity, thereby damaging cell membranes and structures).Vitamin A maintains the integrity of the mucous membranes of the cells, increases resistance and protective properties of the organism in various infectious processes.Retinol is also an important component for the normal functional activity of cells in the retina of the eye (in its lack of developing impaired vision at dusk - "night blindness").
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) - is the main constituent of cell enzymatic systems responsible for the selection and accumulation of energy during the digestion of organic matter.Is also involved in neurotransmission, synthesis of protein and fat molecules in reducing striated muscle fibers.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - has powerful antioxidant properties, it is necessary for normal metabolism of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and vitamins B6 and PP, folic acid.Participates in ensuring the normal color vision, it increases the sharpness and improved adaptation to darkness, protects the retina from ultraviolet rays.It is also essential for normal growth and development of the fetus during pregnancy, catalyzes the reaction of hemoglobin synthesis, namely accession iron ions.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3 or PP) - is a structural component of most redox enzymes of cells, is directly involved in cellular respiration, and the release of energy accumulated in the process of splitting glucose.It is necessary for normal erythropoiesis process (maturation of red blood cells in the bone marrow), affects the secretory and motor function of the stomach and intestines.Vitamin PP expanding peripheral blood vessels and improves blood flow in them.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) - is an essential part of the molecule of coenzyme A, which catalyzes a wide variety of oxidation-reduction reactions in cells, is involved in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, the synthesis of a number of hormones and melanin (the pigment that gives color of the skin,hair, part of the retina of the eye).Also, this improves vitamin destruction of toxic substances in the liver.
- pyridoxine (vitamin B6) - is part of the more than 100 different enzyme systems of the body, is involved in the synthesis of serotonin (a neurotransmitter of the cerebral cortex, the level of which affects the emotional state of a person), hemoglobin.It affects the number of cell surface receptors for sex hormones.
- Folic acid (vitamin B3) - is directly involved in the metabolism of nucleic bases (are the structural basis of the genetic material of cells' DNA and RNA), is necessary for the normal process of hematopoiesis in bone marrow.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) - is involved in the metabolism of proteins and nucleotides, catalyzes the synthesis of myelin (nerve sheath fibers, which is essential for normal propagation of nerve impulses), hemoglobin (with a deficiency of vitamin develops anemia - anemia).
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - is a strong antioxidant that protects the membrane components and organic compounds cells from the damaging effects of free radicals, even in small concentrations.It is required for normal collagen synthesis process (basic intercellular substance connective tissue, bones, blood vessels walls) and noradrenaline (a hormone of the adrenal medulla).
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - has antioxidant properties, prevents lipid peroxidation, a part of cell membranes.It stimulates the regeneration (recovery) of tissues after injury, improves the condition of the mucous membranes, hair and nails (in common parlance he was naming "beauty vitamin").
After taking the pill Aerovit, vitamins are absorbed from the intestine into the bloodstream at different rates.Water-soluble vitamins (vitamin C and all the B vitamins) into the blood faster, but just as quickly they are utilized by cells and tissues.The fat-soluble vitamins (vitamin A and E) have a tendency to accumulate in the liver and adipose tissue.Vitamins metabolized in all cells, tissues of the body, are actively involved in the structure of many enzymes in the metabolism (metabolism).
major indication for use Aerovit tablets is the lack of vitamins (vitamin deficiencies) or absence (deficiency disease) in the body due to lack of income or increased utilization.Such conditions include:
- Cachexia - pronounced depletion of the body, which develops under the influence of various pathological causes.
- worm infestation in the intestines - this is accompanied by a process of "steal" of the body.Against the background of helminthic infestations often develop B12, folic acid deficiency anemia, as these vitamins do not have time to get into the bloodstream from the intestine and absorbed by the worms.
- Any inflammatory or somatic diseases of the digestive system, accompanied by a violation of the digestive process.
- Fasting, not enough food in the diet, which contains natural vitamins.
- Maintaining the functional activity of the body's defenses and the presence of chronic diseases, after surgery, radiation therapy, on the background of pronounced stress - a condition in which increased utilization of vitamins.
Lack of vitamins in the body appears appropriate for each vitamin symptoms.It is also recommended prophylactic Aerovit tablets during the year (winter-spring) when the amount of natural vitamins in food is reduced.
Active ingredients Aerovit tablets are structural analogues of natural vitamins.The drug was well tolerated, there are some contraindications to its use:
- presence of an allergic reaction to one of the tablet components.
- Pregnancy at any stage and breast-feeding - is a contraindication due to the large amount of vitamin A in the product and its possible negative effects on the growing fetus.
- Children under 18 years - in tablets Aerovit concentration of vitamins is the rate for an adult.
Before starting the drug, make sure there are no contraindications.
Aerovit tablets taken by mouth as a whole, after which they were washed down with plenty of water.Prophylactic and therapeutic dosage is one tablet per day.reception rate is determined individually depending on the degree of deficiency of the vitamins in the body.
After oral administration may develop an allergic reaction to one or more of its components.It manifests itself on the skin rash, itching it, the development of urticaria (a characteristic rash, which resembles a sting), angioedema angioedema (pronounced swelling of the skin and subcutaneous tissue preferentially localized on the face and genitals).In severe cases, severe allergic reaction may develop anaphylactic shock - multiple organ failure on a background of significant decrease in systemic blood pressure.
Before using tablets Aerovit should carefully read the instructions to the drug and make sure there are no contraindications.The drug concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions is not affected.Pharmacies Aerovit pills sold without a doctor's prescription.
Aerovit cases of drug overdose are not known.With a significant excess of the therapeutic recommended dose may develop allergic reactions and the various manifestations of hypervitaminosis (increased content of vitamins in the body).In such cases, you must stop taking the tablets and seek medical advice.
structural analogues Aerovit tablets are multivitamin preparations Bevipleks, Vektrum, Wibowo, Geksavit, Makrovit, Multitabs.
Terms and conditions of storage
Shelf-life of the drug from the date of manufacturing - 2 years.Keep necessary in the reach of children, at an air temperature not higher than + 25 ° C
Aerovit coated tablets, 30 pcs.- 64 rubles.